Backpack sprayer, with CONSTANT and adjustable PRESSURE, operating on a RECHARGEABLE battery:
- Empty weight: 4.2 kg. (22.2 kg when full with 18 Litre)
- Opaque/white polyethylene tank
- Total capacity: 20 litres
- Adjustable, padded carrying straps
- Flexible padded back support
- Electric reflex pump
- Operating pressure of 1, 1.5 and 3 bar
- Electronic control for adjusting pressure
- Test switch
- Lance equipped supplied with a complete set of nozzles (hollow cone, flat fan and deflector nozzles)
- Tank filter
- Filler filter
- Battery Capacity 11.1 V 7800 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Viton® O-rings create superior quality seals which are highly resistant to chemical damage, oxidation, UV exposure, fungus, weather, ozone and mould
- Measurement range on the voltmeter of the battery capacity is 8.3 – 12.6 V
- Battery CE&KC&UL certified
- Dedicated 12 volt battery charger
- Always ensure the products to be used are registered for use with backpack sprayers.
- Always apply according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and instructions of use, wearing the correct safety equipment and clothing.
- Add 2-4 litres of water to the sprayer.
- Always prepare the spray solution in a bucket prior to adding to the sprayer through the large filter.
- Screw the tank cover cap firmly back in place
- Press the switch to “ON” (Figure 8)
- Select the desired pressure by turning the flow rate controller (Figure 8) until the desired flow is achieved (this can be done with water prior to adding the product to be applied).
- Squeeze the trigger for several seconds to allow material to flow through the pump.
- Squeeze the trigger to apply the product.
- The charger indicator lights will highlight the remaining battery life.
- Flip the switch to the ON position (Figure 8).
NOTE: If your motor stops and the voltmeter reading is low it means that you must recharge your battery.
After every use:
- Collect the EXCESS mixture that remains in the tank and dispose of it according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Rinse the tank.
- Clean the tank’s filler filter.
- Clean the suction filter located on the base of the tank. This can gently be pulled upwards.
- Rinse both filters by running under a tap or submerging in a bucket.
- Refit the suction filter by gently pushing over the outlet.
- Rinse the spray system by spraying 2 to 3 litres of clean water (with or without an approved tank cleaner).
- Allow the tank to drain.
- Charge the battery before storing it.
NOTE: The sprayer must always be stored clean and empty (ideally dry if stored for long periods) without water or treatment product at a temperature higher than 5°C. The sprayer must be checked and the battery charged every 3 months.
DO NOT store the battery in extreme environments e.g. high/low temperature, humidity.
- Never charge your sprayer in hot / cold or high humidity conditions.
- Never connect (or disconnect) the charger to (or from) the mains supply with wet hands.
- Only recharge the sprayer battery with the charger supplied with it.
- Only recharge the sprayer battery indoors. Do not cover the charger whilst in use.
- Do not use the charger if it is damaged.
- Do not use the battery if it is damaged; replace it immediately.
- Do not attempt to recharge batteries other than those supplied with the machine.
ALWAYS Wear protective GLOVES, GOGGLES and MASK or any other personal protective equipment required by local regulations (and as recommended on the product label) for each phase in the use of the sprayer: filling the tank, spraying, settings, draining, cleaning, changing the chemical product, maintenance.